WELLTOPIA HEALTH COACH
Welltopia Health Coaching 6 month program
Looking for ways to optimize your eating habits and your lifestyle? Concerned about the number of medications you take every day? Wonder what supplements, herbs and vitamins you should take to achieve your optimum performance? Or simply have specific health goals you want to achieve?
A Welltopia health coach can work with you on understanding the basic needs for your body, help you develop personalized, realistic health goals and work with you to achieve them.
Your health plan will include lifestyle changes, dietary goals choosing suitable foods for your bioindividual needs, diving into your personalized needs of supplements and vitamins, all with respect to the medications you currently take.
Our health coaches are pharmacists who utilize their Pharma and nutraceutical knowledge, combined with a deep understanding of more than 100 different diet theories, providing clients with individualized health plans tailored to their unique needs.
If you are interested in enrolling in your own Welltopia Health coaching 6 months program, contact us today!
What are the Benefits of a Welltopia 6 month health Coaching program?
- You and your health coach will create a personalized health plan that will take you from where you are currently to where you want to be with your overall health and wellness goals.
- Your health coach will help you choose goals for yourself, and offer accountability towards reaching those goals. It’s all about the small steps, and over time, the tiny changes can add up.
- A health coach is your partner.
- Think of your health coach as your ally, your guide and a member of your healthcare team. A health coach will help you to discover and tap into your own inner motivation. Working together, you create lifestyle changes and learn information that is sustainable and personalized for YOU.
In addition to:
Most people purchase their vitamins and supplements from chain health stores with little to no prior guidance from medical professionals. The products purchased from these places are often under-tested and made with low-quality chemicals. While some people may be able to evaluate a few of their vitamin deficiencies on their own, it is often difficult to assess these deficiencies accurately without the help of an experienced medical professional.
A Welltopia health coach can precisely assess your individual vitamin deficiencies through an in-depth discussion of your wellness goals and current concerns. Using this information, your health coach will recommend the supplements that can best optimize your health.
Best of all, the products we will recommend are all available for purchase at Welltopia Pharmacy! All the vitamins and supplements that we carry at our pharmacy are subject to rigorous scientific testing and are hand-curated by our pharmaceutical experts. Unlike the products that can be purchased at chain health stores, these vitamins are made of high-quality natural ingredients and created by the top medical professionals in the industry today.
What can I Expect from Welltopia Health Coaching program?
- Two 50-minute appointments each month for six months, which will include a
discussion of your progress, recommendations, and a full set of notes.
- Monthly special events like group seminars, and/or workshops
related to health and wellness.
- A variety of handouts, recipes, books, CDs, food samples, and other materials.
- An invitation for guests to attend special events.
How much does this program cost?
Contact us for more details!
How can I enroll in Welltopia 6 month health coaching program?
If you’re interested in seeing how a Welltopia health coaching session could benefit you, the first step is contacting our pharmacy and setting up a [complimentary?] consultation appointment with us. We are happy to accept both new and returning customers for our coaching sessions.
Welltopia Pharmacy is bringing back personalized, patient-centered care to patients in the greater Milwaukee area. Contact us today for more information about the services we offer or to begin enjoying the benefits of our practice.