Vitamin D 5000 IU Overview
- Vitamin D is a steroid vitamin, a group of fat-soluble prohormones that are best known for the role they play in
supporting bone health and aiding in the absorption of calcium and phosphate from the gastrointestinal tract.
- A growing body of research highlights its important role in supporting other body systems, including cardiovascular and blood sugar balance, musculoskeletal strength and neurological and immune function, enabled by its ability to target over 200 different genes throughout the body.
- At the same time, deficiency and insufficiency of this important nutrient has reached epidemic proportions around the world, making the achievement of optimal levels extremely important than ever to overall health and wellbeing.
Steroid vitamin known as the sunshine vitamin.
Key roles of vitamin D is maintaining serum calcium, phosphorous balance, supporting bone health and aiding in the absorption of calcium and phosphate from the gastrointestinal tract.
- Supports cardiovascular system and blood sugar balance as well as increasing musculoskeletal strength
- Neurological and immune function enabled by its ability to target over 200 different genes throughout the body.
- Vitamin D supplements come in two forms, D2 and D3.
- Studies have found vitamin D3 is the preferable form, as it has been found to maintain active vitamin D levels for a longer period of time.
- Delivered as D3 (cholecalciferol) for optimal use by the body and is available in 5,000 IU capsules to meet a variety of individual needs.
Vitamin D 5000 IU Ingredients
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
Vitamin D 5000 IU Dietary Supplement – 120 Capsules
Welltopia for Dietary Supplements in Wisconsin
Experts in Customized Multivitamins & Supplements