- Includes a powerful combination of key nutrients and botanical extracts that provide support for immune
- Boosts immune defenses by providing nutrients such as L-lysine vitamins A and C, pantothenic
acid, B12, and zinc.
ViraWin contains the synergistic nutrient blend which each play a major role in maintaining a healthy functioning immune system.
Synergistic blend of botanical extracts black elderberry, astragalus, echinacea, and andrographis, all of which have been used traditionally for their clinically effective immune-modulating properties.
- Zinc is a mineral that works synergistically with vitamin A in activating thymic factor, a thymus hormone with vital immune supporting properties.
- Vitamin C provides antioxidant support by protecting cells against reactive oxygen species that are generated during normal inflammatory response.
- Vitamin A supports the immune system by stimulating white blood cell function and increasing antibody response.
- L-lysine is an essential amino acid that cannot be synthesized in the body on its own, many biological functions require lysine including boosting immune defense.
- Maintaining optimal Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) levels is crucial for supporting immune system energy, thymic function and healthy white blood cell levels.
- Black Elderberry Extract have been shown to enhance immune cell killing potential by supporting healthy cytokine production.
- Astragalus Root Extract is native to northern China and has been traditionally used to strengthen the immune system.
- Echinacea Extract activates multiple aspects of immune function including enhancing leukocyte and granulocyte counts.
- Andrographis Leaf Extract provide strong antioxidant support due to its ability to activate highly protective antioxidant reactions including superoxide dismutase, catalase and glutathione-S-transferase.
- Vitamin C †
- Vitamin A †
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)†
- Black Elderberry Extract†
- Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract†
- Echinacea Purpurea Extract†
- Andrographis Paniculata Leaf Extract†