Saccharomyces boulardii Overview
- Health promoting, probiotic yeast. To be an effective probiotic, microorganisms must have certain qualities to withstand the natural defense factors of the host. These include resistance to gastrointestinal transit and the ability to thrive at human core temperatures.
- Stomach acid-resistant probiotic, proven to survive high temperatures and transit into the intestines.
- Actively promotes healthy gastrointestinal flora, strengthens intestinal barrier function, and enhances immune function.
- Freeze-dried, lactose-free, and strain-verified through genetic typing to ensure maximum efficacy.
Saccharomyces boulardii is a health-promoting probiotic yeast, non-pathogenic yeast and is distinctly different from Saccharomyces cerevisiae or “brewer’s yeast”
Saccharomyces boulardii has been shown to support gastrointestinal health by boosting secretory IgA (sIgA) levels.
- sIgA is an immunoglobulin (protective antibody) that is found in the digestive tract and in mucosal secretions throughout the body.
- Maintaining healthy sIgA levels is crucial for supporting immune health particularly in the gastrointestinal system which is exposed to pathogenic organisms and viruses.
- sIgA acts as the first line of defense against foreign invaders in the gut by attaching and neutralizing proteins that are unrecognized by the body.
- Depleted levels of sIgA are often found in people with low immune response, food intolerance and dysbiosis.
S. boulardii Probiotic Yeast
- Actively promotes healthy gastrointestinal flora.
- Strengthens intestinal barrier function and enhances immune function.
- Ensure proper absorption of foods and nutrients from the diet.
- Blocking the entrance of potentially harmful substances.
- Promote healthy microbial balance by competing against harmful bacteria.
- Resistance to gastrointestinal transit (enzymes, bile salts, organic acids and pH fluxes).
- Ability to thrive at human core temperatures.
- Acid-resistant formulation of Saccharomyces boulardii probiotic.
- Proven to survive high temperatures and transit into the intestines.
- Each capsule includes 5 billion colony forming units of the probiotic yeast.
- Freeze-dried formula, lactose-free and strain-verified through genetic typing to ensure maximum efficacy.
Saccharomyces boulardii Ingredients
Saccaromyces boulardii (5 billion CFU)