OmegaWell 820 Overview
- High-concentration fish oil sourced from waters off the Chilean coast. As the world’s least industrialized coastline, these cold, fresh waters provide the cleanest, most sustainable source of fish in the world.
- Provides 820 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and docosapentaenoic acid (DPA) per soft gel as re-esterified triglycerides, the preferred form with superior absorption.
OmegaWell 820 is a high-concentration fish oil sourced from waters off the Chilean coast.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential cornerstones of human nutrition.
- They are deemed “essential” because we need them for proper health-much like certain vitamins and minerals but cannot produce them on our own.
- We must therefore consume these fats through diet or supplementation.
- Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols) and rosemary extract are used to ensure maximum purity and freshness.
- OmegaWell 820 is purified, vacuum distilled, and independently tested to ensure heavy metals, pesticides and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) are removed to undetectable levels.
OmegaWell 820 Ingredients
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
- Omega-3s (additional)
- DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid)