Magnesium Soothe Overview
- Provides three unique forms of highly absorbed magnesium to ensure maximum absorption of this important macromineral. Most magnesium supplements use only a single-source of magnesium, which can easily overwhelm a single pathway of absorption, and limit uptake of high-dose magnesium regimens.
- Takes advantage of three unique pathways of absorption by providing magnesium as di-magnesium malate, magnesium citrate and magnesium glycinate for enhanced absorption, improved utilization and gastrointestinal comfort. Some individuals, who take other forms of magnesium supplements, often experience GI side effects, including gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation or a combination of these symptoms.
- The forms of magnesium used in Magnesium Soothe preserve GI comfort while maximizing absorption and restoring magnesium levels in the body.
Magnesium Soothe forms of magnesium preserve GI comfort while maximizing absorption and restoring magnesium levels in the body.
Magnesium is an abundant mineral in the body and is found naturally in many foods, like green leafy vegetables.
- Mineral chelates are gentle, gut “friendly” minerals that do not cause diarrhea that often accompanies magnesium oxide and other rock-salt forms.
- Albion®’s mineral chelates have extensive clinical research proving their superior bioavailability, biologic activity, stability and improved tolerance.
- Albion® is the world leader in manufacturing highly bioavailable mineral chelates, a specialized form of minerals bound to amino acids.
- Magnesium Soothe provides the additional benefit of highly-absorbed, Albion® mineral chelates.
- This patented process creates organic mineral compounds which use active absorption mechanisms in the gastrointestinal tract to greatly enhance mineral absorption.
In a magnesium comparison study reported by Graff et al. at Weber State University, Albion®’s magnesium amino acid chelate had:
- 8.8 times greater absorption than magnesium oxide
- 5.6 times greater absorption than magnesium sulfate
- 2.3 times greater absorption than magnesium carbonate
More comparison studies have shown significantly superior absorption of magnesium chelates compared to other mineral forms:
- At a dose of 400 mg, magnesium chelate significantly reduced or eliminated menstrual abdominal discomfort.
- Multiple double blind studies found urinary excretion of magnesium chloride higher than magnesium glycinate, proving superior absorption.
- Magnesium glycinate is shown to have a reduced laxative effect when compared to other forms of magnesium.
Because of widespread nature of magnesium deficiencies, adequate daily intake of magnesium is critical for proper hydration, stress response, muscle relaxation, promoting healthy blood pressure levels, optimal bone mineral density and blood sugar regulation.
Magnesium Soothe Ingredients
- Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate, Magnesium Citrate USP, TRAACS® Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate Chelate)
Magnesium Soothe (120 Capsules) Dietary Supplement
Welltopia for Dietary Supplements in Wisconsin
Experts in Customized Multivitamins & Supplements