Hista La Vista Overview
- Hista La Vista is a targeted blend of flavonoids, antioxidants, proteolytic enzymes and botanicals designed to provide comprehensive support for seasonal challenges caused by common environmental allergens.
- Hista La Vista includes quercetin, a powerful flavonoid, to support healthy histamine levels.
- Bromelain enhances the absorption of quercetin and supports mucosal tissue health.
- Stinging nettles leaf balance hyper-immune response and N-acetyl cysteine clear the airways by promoting normal viscosity of mucus.
Hista La Vista formula includes optimal support for nasal and sinus passageways for individuals who anticipate seasonal changes.
Designed to provide comprehensive support for seasonal challenges caused by common environmental allergens.
- Quercetin has strong antioxidant activity and has been shown to support immune health by mediating the release of inflammatory compounds including leukotrienes and prostaglandins.
- Quercetin is known for its ability to stabilize mast cells, diminishing the release of histamine, the compound known to cause hypersensitivity reactions during seasonal changes.
- Stinging nettles leaf is a plant that has been shown to balance immune response, specifically in the airways and nasal passages.
- Studies have shown that the extract of stinging nettles leaf balances a variety of inflammatory activities that affect respiratory health.
- Bromelain is a proteolytic (protein-digesting) enzyme that aids in the breakdown of large protein complexes, including antigenic compounds, and has been shown to enhance the absorption of quercetin.
- Bromelain has been shown to reduce circulating allergenic protein complexes associated with hyper-immune sensitivity and seasonal discomfort.
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid precursor to one of the most important antioxidants in the body, glutathione.
- Both glutathione and NAC help reduce the viscosity of the mucus allowing for clearing of the airways and improved respiratory health.
- Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that supports the immune system and is also a potent antioxidant. When the body is under a significant amount of stress, vitamin C is excreted rapidly.
- Vitamin C has many immune boosting properties, but is distinctively beneficial for individuals with seasonal discomfort because of its ability to deactivate histamine.
Hista La Vista Ingredients
- Stinging Nettles Leaf†
- N-Acetyl Cysteine†
- Vitamin C†
Hista La Vista Dietary Supplement – 120 Capsules
Welltopia for Dietary Supplements in Wisconsin
Experts in Customized Multivitamins & Supplements
There are no reviews yet.