Collagen Pro Overview
- Over time lifestyle factors can cause reduced elasticity in cartilage, tendons, ligaments and skin. This not only
leads to wrinkles and decreased dermal matrix, but to soft tissue and joint discomfort.
- FORTIGEL® has been shown in human studies to stimulate collagen regeneration, type II collagen and aggrecan, which all help to maintain healthy connective tissue. Most therapies simply block joint pain and connective tissue discomfort from exercise, and in doing so inhibit the regeneration and elongation of specific precursors, such as polysaccharides, and deplete nutrients such as vitamin C and magnesium that maintain joint and connective tissue health.
- FORTIGEL®, TendoActive® and Mobilee® protect and preserve cartilage, tendons, ligaments, intervertebral discs, and fascia. These three clinically studied ingredients support the natural healing process and maintain the structure of connective tissues.
Collagen Pro provides FORTIGEL®, TendoActive®, and Mobilee® to protect and preserve cartilage, tendons, ligaments, intervertebral discs, and fascia.
Patented ingredients support the natural healing process and maintain the structure of connective tissues.
- FORTIGEL® provides 5 g hypoallergenic protein per serving from a sustainable protein source without the risk of oxalate kidney stones from higher-dose collagen products.
- Hyaluronic Acid Extract as Mobilee® is a patented rooster comb extract rich in high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA), which is responsible for the viscoelastic, lubricating properties of synovial fluid.
- Type I Collagen and Mucopolysaccharides as TendoActive® is a combination of type I collagen and mucopolysaccharides.
- Cofactor support for optimal connective tissue support and collagen production is provided by vitamin C and magnesium in the highest bioavailable form as Albion TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate.
Collagen Pro Ingredients
- Collagen Hydrolysate†
- Hyaluronic Acid Extract†
- Type I Collagen and Mucopolysaccharides