Calcium Select Overview
- Calcium is required for strong bones, heart health, muscle function, nerve transmission, intracellular signaling and hormonal secretion.
- It is less than 1 % of total body calcium that supports these critical metabolic functions, the body uses bone tissue as a reservoir for calcium, as well as a source of calcium, to maintain constant concentrations of calcium in blood, muscle and intercellular fluids.
- The remaining 99 % of the calcium supply in the body is stored in the bones and teeth, serving as a mineral reserve and structural support for the body.
Calcium Select provides four unique forms of highly-absorbed calcium to ensure maximum absorption of this important macro-mineral.
Takes advantage of multiple unique pathways of absorption by providing calcium in the hydroxyapatite, di-calcium malate, calcium citrate and glycinate forms.
- Vitamin D and phosphorus, both critical nutrients for bone mineralization and remodeling.
- Calcium Select provides the benefit of highly-absorbed, Albion® mineral chelates.
- Albion® is the world leader in manufacturing highly bioavailable mineral chelates, a specialized form of minerals bound to amino acids.
- In a human clinical study, Albion®’s patented calcium chelate formulation averaged 44% absorption of the dose without the benefit of meal enhancement.
- No other calcium form has an equivalent or higher rate of absorption.
Calcium Select Ingredients
- Calcium Hydroxyapatite,
- Di-Calcium Malate,
- Glycinate forms.
Calcium Select 180 Calcium Tablets
Welltopia for Dietary Supplements in Wisconsin
Experts in Customized Multivitamins & Supplements