Bergamot Select Overview
- Optimizing cardiovascular health is a leading concern for many adults, and maintaining healthy cholesterol levels, LDL particle size, glucose regulation and inflammatory balance are some of the most important targets of integrative therapies.
- Numerous clinical trials have shown the specific polyphenols found in Bergamot work at the level of the liver to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range, metabolic function and preserves coronary arteries by maintaining normal inflammatory balance.
Bergamot Select works at the level of the liver to help maintain and support healthy cholesterol levels and preserve coronary arteries by maintaining normal inflammatory balance.
Contains Bergamonte® (BPF/Bergamot Polyphenolic Fraction) by H&AD. Using a patented extraction technology through collaborative works of various universities and research institutions.
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) is a citrus plant that grows almost exclusively in the narrow coastal Calabria region in southern Italy.
- The local population quickly discovered bergamot juice could be used to help support healthy cholesterol levels and optimize cardiovascular wellness.
- Though cholesterol can be consumed through food, circulating cholesterol levels are primarily produced and controlled by the liver using the rate control enzyme HMG-CoA reductase (HMGCR).
- Because of its pronounced role in cholesterol synthesis, inhibiting HMGCR has become a primary target of many traditional therapies.
- Bergamot’s health benefits derive from its unique profile of phenolic compounds such as Neoeriocitrin, Neohesperidin, Naringin, Rutin, Neodesmin, Rhoifolin and Poncirin.
- Naringin has been shown to be beneficial in maintaining normal inflammatory balance while Neoeriocitrin and Rutin have been found to exhibit a strong capacity to quench free radicals and maintain healthy LDL cholesterol levels.
- Bergamot is rich in Brutieridine and Melitidine which have a unique ability to dampen HMG-CoA reductase.
- The highest concentration available of these potent phenolic compounds. Clinical trials quoted were conducted on BPF.
Bergamot Select Ingredients
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia).
Bergamot Select Dietary Supplement – 60 Capsules
Welltopia for Dietary Supplements in Wisconsin
Experts in Customized Multivitamins & Supplements