Zinc Bisglycinate is an essential micronutrient that is crucial to more than 200 enzymatic reactions, and it plays a key role in growth, immune function, testosterone metabolism and numerous other functions in your body.
Clinical studies demonstrate zinc supplementation increases general wellness and has a beneficial impact on connective tissue, as well as reproductive and eye health.
- Zinc is necessary for the development and function of the cells related to immune response
- Zinc is essential for activating a certain group of white blood cells called T-lymphocytes (T-cells) that moderate the body’s inflammatory response during times of immune stress
- Studies have found that the antioxidant-promoting properties of zinc help mitigate oxidative stress – a process that damages cells and tissues and can lead to several chronic health conditions.
- Zinc promotes healthy skin and eyes.
- Zinc supports the body’s normal production of testosterone, a hormone essential for building lean muscle mass.