Super EPA NSF provides omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to support cardiovascular, joint, and brain health.
Provides the highest quality, purest fish oil available from sustainably-sourced, cold-water fish. Super EPA contains two vital omega-3 fatty acids – EPA and DHA – important throughout adulthood, as well as during periods of increased brain growth that characterize prenatal and postnatal development.
Benefits of Super EPA
- Support for a healthy cardiovascular system – supports the health of blood vessels to promote optimal blood flow and helps maintain already normal.
- triglyceride and cholesterol levels.
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response in joints and muscles.
- Supports immune function.
- Nutritional support for development and maintenance of healthy brain function.
- Supports memory and mood.
- Promotes healthy skin.
- Helpful for weight management by promoting a healthy insulin response.
Beneficial for athletes
- Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy joints and muscles by balancing the post-workout inflammatory response.
- Promotes good circulation and blood flow.
- Plays a role in down-regulating oxidative stress by supporting production of the body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
Features of Super EPA
- A best-selling product for more than two decades.
- Molecular distillation removes contaminants, including PCBs and heavy metals.
- An excellent balance of EPA and DHA – 425 mg EPA and 270 mg DHA per gelcap.