Stress B-Complex supplies 250 mg of pantothenic acid.
Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is part of the B-vitamin complex and is essential for healthy adrenal and immune function.
- Healthy adrenal glands play an important role in effectively managing stress.
- Thorne’s Stress B-Complex provide extra vitamin B5, along with seven other water-soluble nutrients: thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin/R5P (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), pyridoxine/P5P (vitamin B6), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), methyl-folate (5MTHF), and biotin.
- Although each B vitamin is chemically distinct, they work synergistically in various biochemical functions throughout the body – including cellular energy production, healthy red-blood-cell formation, and healthy neurological function.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) serves as the starting material for the synthesis of coenzyme A, which is important for the metabolism of fats and the synthesis of adrenal hormones.
- Pantothenic acid plays a key role in the formation of acetylcholine, which is needed in the transmission of nerve impulses.