ResveraCel targets the effects of aging from the inside, out.
ResveraCel is Reformulated! What’s New?
- Thorne’s reformulated ResveraCel contains an all-new form of nicotinamide riboside (NR) that is exclusive to Thorne.
- Thorne’s proprietary NR, as nicotinamide riboside hydrogen malate, is bound to hydrogen malate salt.
- Because this salt has a heavier material weight than the NR salt used in the previous ResveraCel formula, it will change the amount of NR listed in the Supplement Facts box.
- And because the NR increased, we have also increased the amount of betaine in the formula, which will also be reflected in the Supplement Facts box.
- Aging is a fact for every baby boomer and Gen-X’er.
- Although no supplement truly has “anti-aging” properties, ResveraCel comes close because it supports cellular repair, up-regulates the sirtuin proteins, enhances NAD+ production, and benefits the cellular energy production that takes place in the mitochondria – thus supporting the process of healthy aging.
Adding ResveraCel to your daily supplement regimen can make a positive impact on aging and support good health as you get older.
Benefits of Thorne’s ResveraCel:
- Supports healthy cellular aging.
- Natural activator of the sirtuin proteins, an important class of protein enzymes that act as cellular switches to up-regulate numerous positive functions associated with aging.
- Helps clean the body of old cells, by assisting with the elimination of aging cells (inactive, senescent).
- Supports optimal mitochondrial number, structure, and function.
- Supports healthy methylation.
- Enhances cellular energy production.
- Promotes healthy metabolism as you age.
- Benefits healthy blood sugar and insulin sensitivity.
- Supports fat metabolism in the liver.
Take an inside look at the intelligent ingredients in ResveraCel and their beneficial impacts on healthy aging:
- Nicotinamide Riboside Hydrogen Malate (NR)
- NAD+ “nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide” is an important coenzyme found in every cell that plays an integral role in multiple body functions.
- Because the body’s natural level of NAD+ begins to decline significantly with age, it can lead to adverse effects of aging and age-related conditions.
As a direct precursor to NAD+, NR efficiently stimulates the production of NAD+, which:
- Promotes multiple aspects of healthy aging.
- Supports cellular repair processes.
- Protects against DNA damage and oxidative stress.
- Promotes exercise efficiency, helping to support health and fitness goals.
- Helps maintain an optimal state of health.
- Promotes the number and health of the mitochondria in cells, benefiting mitochondrial metabolism.
- Supports normal circadian rhythm function.
- Natural substance found in, among other things, red wine, has shown promise in clinical studies by modulating the effects of several age-related conditions.
- Supporting the body’s normal inflammatory response and its health-promoting effect on blood vessels.
- Up-regulating numerous positive functions, including cellular aging, inflammatory response, detoxification, stress resistance, fat and glucose metabolism, circadian rhythm, and mitochondrial biogenesis.
- The sirtuin proteins support the formation of new mitochondria in the cells, which results in more efficient cellular energy production and possibly increased longevity.
- Senescence is the natural process in which aging cells stop dividing, but do not die.
- The over-accumulation of senescent cells is associated with biological aging and various age-related disorders. Quercetin is at the forefront of healthy aging.
- Quercetin is one of only two nutrients that have been studied for its ability to reduce cellular senescence.
- Quercetin partners with resveratrol in the quest for healthy aging because it slows the breakdown of resveratrol in the body, allowing resveratrol more time to do its job.
- Quercetin up-regulates the sirtuin proteins, which are associated with healthy cellular aging and improved weight-related metabolic factors.
- To achieve NR’s optimal benefit, it is important to support the body’s methylation processes. Betaine is a premiere methyl donor.
- Betaine (also called trimethylglycine) is a superior nutrient for donating its methyl groups – compounds that help produce healthy DNA, neurotransmitters, and cellular energy.
- In female athletes, research indicates that betaine promotes lean body composition by helping to reduce body fat without negatively affecting muscle mass.
- Betaine supports the body’s ability to engage in higher volume exercise – increased repetitions and weight load in male athletes and improved high volume work capacity in female athletes.