PolyResveratrol-SR contains trans-resveratrol along with synergistic plant extracts and a resveratrol metabolite.
Optimize the metabolism and utilization of trans-resveratrol and enhance its numerous metabolic, cardioprotective, hepatoprotective and healthy-aging properties.
- Trans-resveratrol, a flavonoid-like molecule found in grapes, mulberries, and other plants, mimics the healthy-aging effect of calorie restriction.
- A significant decrease in the harmful effects of a high-fat, high-calorie diet was observed in mice, most likely due to increased fat metabolism from the up-regulation of the SIRT-1 enzyme which acts as a cellular switch by both increasing the number of mitochondria and supporting their function.
- SIRT-1 enzymes also have a positive impact on blood glucose metabolism, insulin sensitivity and cell survival.
In addition to trans-resveratrol, the other ingredients in PolyResveratrol-SR include:
- Pterostilbene is a naturally-occurring methylated metabolite of resveratrol, exhibits optimal absorption and it is not as easily broken down in the liver.
- Curcumin Phytosome, Green Tea Phytosome and Quercetin Phytosome:
- Research shows quercetin slows the breakdown of resveratrol in the body, acts as a potent antioxidant, and is synergistic with the activities of resveratrol.
- Green Tea Phytosome has a positive effect on fat metabolism, promotes optimal liver detoxification, and is very efficiently absorbed.
- Curcumin Phytosome is significantly better absorbed than standardized curcumin extracts.
- Studies have found that it supports the body’s normal inflammatory response by balancing cytokines and it demonstrates synergistic healthy-aging activity with resveratrol.