MediClear Plus includes well-absorbed curcumin phytosome, grape seed phytosome, and green tea phytosome to help maintain the body’s normal inflammatory response to toxic insults.
Rice and pea protein are used in MediClear Plus because of their low incidence of allergenicity. It is far more likely for dairy or soy protein to initiate an allergic reaction. Using rice and pea proteins facilitates the elimination of most allergenic proteins from the diet, while maintaining high-quality protein intake.
- Provided in a powder form unsweetened and unflavored that mixes easily with water, juice or nut milks.
- The liver and other organs of elimination in the body are challenged by environmental and diet-related toxins, as well as the inability of nutrient-deficient vegetables, grains and fruits to provide all the nutrients that are necessary for detoxification.
- Low-allergenic rice and pea protein based supplement that is formulated to support liver and colon detoxification.
- Provides essential detox nutrients and botanicals along with a complete range of vitamins and minerals in their most absorbable, tissue-ready forms.
- Beneficial detoxification nutrient cofactors, as well as an array of extra nutrients and botanicals.
- Contains the vitamins and minerals that support the liver’s detoxification actions, provided in the most absorbable, best utilized forms, including pyridoxal 5′-phosphate (active vitamin B6), L-5-MTHF (active folate), methylcobalamin (active vitamin B12), and well-absorbed mineral chelates from Albion Laboratories.