Supports more than 600 enzymatic processes, healthy cardiac and lung function, bone density and muscle tenderness.
Magnesium deficiency can manifest in many ways, such as poor blood sugar metabolism, muscle cramps or soreness, eyelid twitching, fatigue and poor sleep.
- Essential for the health of the heart and blood vessels, brain, bones, muscles, and lungs.
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels.
- promotes bronchial relaxation.
- Essential mineral for the electrical activity of the heart, it supports healthy heart rate and rhythm.
- Magnesium helps relax both smooth and skeletal muscle.
- Supports the dilation of blood vessels (vasodilation), which maintains healthy blood pressure and optimal blood flow.
- Supports healthy blood sugar by enhancing insulin sensitivity.
- Magnesium is a cofactor for multiple enzymes involved in cellular energy production.