GI Relief comes to the rescue with a blend of soothing botanicals to help relieve gastrointestinal discomfort.
Aloe vera gel, deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL), slippery elm bark, and marshmallow root help calm irritated tissues and support the mucous membranes of the GI tract. Overindulgence of food and drink – especially spicy foods – can lead to the discomfort of GI irritation.
- Benefits of GI Relief
- Soothes esophageal irritation.
- Calms the mucus membranes of the digestive tract.
- Eases digestive discomfort.
- Can be taken out of the capsule and mixed with warm water to soothe irritated mucous membranes of the upper digestive tract.
- Key Features of GI Relief
- Aloe vera gel is gentle on the stomach and free from the parts of the aloe plant that can have a laxative effect.
- Slippery elm bark (Ulmus rubra) and marshmallow root (Althea officinalis) contain mucilaginous components to help soothe the digestive tract.
- DGL – deglycyrrhizinated licorice – is free of glycyrrhizin, providing relief of GI discomfort* without the risk of elevating blood pressure.
There are no reviews yet.