EnteroMend combines the mucosa-protective effects of L-glutamine with highly absorbable botanical complexes to provide a unique amino acid/botanical formula that supports overall intestinal health.
Meriva® and Casperome® (curcumin and Boswellia phytosomes for enhanced absorption) help maintain a healthy inflammatory response in the GI tract.
- DaltonMax 700®, a unique aloe extract with 200:1-potency, soothes intestinal mucus membranes.
- Sunfiber® promotes healthy gut flora, normal butyrate levels, and bowel regularity. L-glutamine is present to decrease intestinal permeability.
- EnteroMend is a great-tasting orange-vanilla flavored powder and is easy to mix in water or a beverage of choice.
- Boswellia phytosome (Casperome®) is a unique Boswellia extract bound to phosphatidylcholine for enhanced absorption.
- Curcumin phytosome (Meriva®) is a unique curcumin extract also bound to phosphatidylcholine to significantly enhance the curcumin’s absorption.
- Aloe vera (DaltonMax 700®) is a unique, 200:1-potency aloe extract with no laxative effect.
- Sunfiber® is included because the short-chain fatty acid Butyric acid is essential to help maintain healthy colonic structure and function.
- L-Glutamine is the main fuel for the enterocytes in the small intestine also joins butyric acid as a fuel source for the colonocytes lining the colon.
Because an athlete needs to know that his or her supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® product is tested for compliance with label claims and to ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations, including stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agonists, and masking agents.