Choleast-900 to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and support cardiovascular health.
Maintaining an optimal LDL cholesterol level is an important component of maintaining good cardiovascular health.
- Numerous studies in China and the United States have concluded that preparations of red yeast rice help to maintain blood cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
- Monascus purpureus, a red-pigmented yeast grown on rice, it also contains consistent amounts of the naturally-occurring monacolins found in red yeast rice without standardization or fortification.
- Phytosterols beta-sitosterol, campesterol, and stigmasterol, as well as isoflavones and trace minerals, all of which can contribute to good cardiovascular health.
- With 50-percent more red yeast rice than our Choleast product, Choleast-900 requires fewer capsules for easier supplementation.
- Natural management of healthy cholesterol levels should involve dietary and lifestyle modifications, including a healthy, whole foods diet (one size does not fit all) and aerobic exercise.