Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) has many roles in your body and is linked to impressive health benefits, including immune function, collagen formation, and supporting liver detoxification.
Ascorbic Acid is the highest dose of vitamin C you can get in any of Thorne’s encapsulated vitamin C products.
- Promotes optimal immune function.
- Important in collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health.
- Supports healthy tissue and cartilage formation, a benefit during wound healing and injury repair.
- Plays a role in phase I liver detoxification, plus its antioxidant properties help protect against the toxic effects of heavy metals.
- Helps increase glutathione, a potent antioxidant necessary for supporting phase II liver detoxification.
- The benefits of collagen production, its antioxidant status, and immune support make vitamin C an important nutrient for surgery patients to support wound healing.
How to use: Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by your health professional.