Arabinex consists of larch arabinogalactans, polysaccharides that are derived from Larix occidentalis, the Western larch tree.
Mild tasting, highly soluble powder mixes easily with water or juice, so it’s an ideal supplement for both adults and children.
- Larch arabinogalactans possess important immune-enhancing properties and are an excellent source of fiber.
- Arabinex can increase beneficial bacteria in the colon to support intestinal health.
- It’s use can also increase short-chain fatty acids; mainly butyric acid, the primary fuel for the colonocytes (cells of the large intestine).
- Butyric acid is produced in the colon by the fermentation of fiber, such as the fiber provided by arabinogalactans.
- High levels of butyrate in the colon help provide a healthy colonic environment.
How to use: Mix 1 scoop with at least 8 ounces of water one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.