AR-Encap is a comprehensive joint support formula that goes beyond simple glucosamine supplementation.
AR-Encap supplies 1,500 mg of glucosamine sulfate, the amount used in the majority of studies – in combination with other joint supporting nutrients and botanicals.
- Glucosamine provides significant joint support, as evidenced by numerous clinical studies.
- Methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM) – also known as dimethyl sulfone and methyl sulfone – is an organic, sulfur-containing compound that occurs naturally in a variety of plants and provides additional joint support.
- In a study of healthy adult subjects with mild knee soreness, bromelain supplementation resulted in significant improvement with both 200-mg and 400-mg daily use. Joint mobility was also improved.
- Curcumin, the principal polyphenol in the Asian spice turmeric exerts an antioxidant effect.
- Curcumin phytosome (Meriva®) a compound that contains curcumin and phosphatidylcholine, has significantly better absorption than ordinary curcumin and helps maintain a healthy cytokine balance throughout the body.*
- Boswellia appears to inhibit the activity of the lipoxygenase enzymes, thus promoting a healthy cytokine balance throughout the body. A study of curcumin and boswellia found significant support of normal joint mobility in the group taking the botanical formula.
How to use: Take 4 capsules one to two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.