Tri-Fortify Liposomal Glutathione Packet plays a critical role in the proper function of white blood cells including T cell lymphocytes and the multiplication of lymphocytes (the cells that mediate specific immunity).
Adequate function of white blood cells is essential in mounting an effective immune response
What’s Liposomal Glutathione?
- Glutathione has been dubbed the “master antioxidant” for its ability to recycle other antioxidants in the body.
- Glutathione’s importance in supporting overall health is documented in numerous peer-reviewed studies.
- Supporting healthy detoxification, promoting a healthy immune system, and moderating oxidative stress levels.
- Glutathione is also essential for brain function, metabolic and biochemical reactions such as DNA synthesis and repair, and is critical in supporting the health of organs such as the lungs and kidneys.
Not all glutathione products are created equal
- Typical glutathione capsule benefits are minimal. Absorption is fundamentally difficult due to its naturally limited bioavailability.
- Its unstable nature means it is often oxidized during the manufacturing processes or when exposed to heat during storage.
- Simply put, most glutathione products do not effectively absorb into the cells. For glutathione to be effectively utilized by the body, it must be easily absorbed.
Tri-Fortify® – The superior liposomal glutathione
- To ensure maximum absorption of glutathione, a liposomal solution is required.
- Liposomal glutathione enables greater cellular absorption in all areas of the body.
- Glutathione is produced by every cell; however, due to environmental stressors and toxins, the body can benefit from additional cellular support.
- Tri-Fortify® is the only liposomal glutathione backed by peer-reviewed, published clinical research.
Tri-Fortify® overcomes the common shortcomings of other glutathione supplements. We spent two years developing our unique manufacturing process to create the best liposomal glutathione supplement. Our objectives were to:
- Provide superior intracellular absorption
- Create a heat-stable product that does not require refrigeration. (After subjecting Tri-Fortify® to 104°F and 75% humidity for 90 consecutive days, it still exceeded label claims)
- Develop a flavor that both children and adults could enjoy by eliminating the strong sulfur smell and taste associated with other glutathione products.
Peer-reviewed published clinical research on Tri-Fortify®
Penn State University conducted an 8-week human study using Tri-Fortify® Liposomal Glutathione to assess changes in intracellular glutathione absorption (not just plasma levels). Researchers also looked at natural killer cell function and oxidative stress markers.
The study showed significant increases in intracellular glutathione levels after just 2 weeks of use, as well as demonstrating its ability to support healthy NK cell function and oxidative stress levels.
Tri-Fortify Liposomal Glutathione Packet Key Insights
Bolsters Antioxidant Action
Glutathione is a tri-peptide composed of the three amino acids L-glutamic acid, L-cysteine, and L-glycine.
- Known as the master antioxidant because it recycles other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E.
- Because glutathione exists within cells, it is in a prime position to neutralize free radicals, which can build up in cells and cause damage.
- The potent antioxidant effect of glutathione helps keep cells running smoothly.
- Glutathione also helps support healthy liver function.
- The highest amounts of glutathione are found in the liver and kidneys, which are responsible for the removal of toxic components.
- High amounts of glutathione are also found in the brain and lung lining.
Fortifies Immune System
- Glutathione supports the normal function of the immune system.