Transfer Factor Multi-Immune has been the subject of multiple clinical studies, these studies demonstrated beneficial increases in multiple immune functions such as a significant increase in NK cell activity, cytokine response and immune modulation.
Promoting healthy natural killer cells, macrophages, T-cells and cell division.
What is Transfer Factor Multi-Immune?
- Our Transfer Factor NK+™ is a proprietary blend of purified transfer factor and whole colostrum.
- Colostrum also contains a plethora of bioactive immune-supporting components, including IgA IgG and IgM, lactoferrin, IGF-I and II, TFα, and more.
The latest study is in the process of peer review prior to publication.
- Research suggests that these peptides are produced in colostrum and can be passed on to babies through the pre-milk. These molecules are not species-specific and therefore can be extracted from bovine (cow) colostrum and utilized in supplement form.
- They provide immune “knowledge” to the immune system by latching on to bad cells and acting as a marker, allowing the immune system to more effectively identify these potentially harmful cells as a threat.
- They have the unique ability to modulate the immune system, promoting Th1 and TH2 balance.