Elim-A-Cand formulators saw that there was a need for a multi-ingredient product that incorporates the latest ingredient research and delivers the herbal tincture in a phospholipid delivery system for optimized absorption.
Doctors who prescribe prescription anti-microbials often find they are not always well tolerated or effective as a single approach. Many doctors find that nutritional support in the form of herbal microbial balancers may potentiate traditional antibiotic therapy. This “layering” strategy often provides the most comprehensive and synergistic outcomes versus a single therapeutic approach.
- Candida Support
- Fungal overgrowth, including yeast, can appear throughout the body, and it is often associated with the intestinal tract.
- As with many antibiotics, some traditional antifungals are becoming less effective when relied on as a singular treatment plan.
- Many doctors are looking at other approaches, especially those that utilize multiple mechanisms of action to better support their patients’ needs.
- Microbial Support – the layering effect
- The body’s internal terrain is composed of millions of microbes; many have a positive influence on the body while others may adversely impact health.
- Maintaining a healthy microbial balance is essential for optimal health.