Clinically researched and developed utilizing the latest ingredient research.
Each ingredient was carefully selected for its mechanisms of action in support of cytokine health. The result was a powerful multi-ingredient formula that has been clinically researched and proven to support healthy, balanced cytokine function.
Formulated for Maximum Efficacy to Support Cytokine Health.
- What is a cytokine?
- During an infection, the body naturally produces pro-inflammatory cytokines as part of its defense mechanism.
- The healthy body balances pro-inflammatory cytokines with anti-inflammatory cytokines.
- If pro-inflammatory cytokines such as IL-1, IL-6, IL-8, IL-17, IL-23, Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha (TNF-α), or Nuclear Factor kappa Beta (NF-κß), continue in the “on position” after the immune threat has ended, inflammation levels remain high.
- Long-term or chronic inflammation can negatively impact overall health, contributing to chronic pain, poor sleep quality, and unhealthy cardiovascular function. Recent studies have demonstrated that maintaining healthy cytokine function is essential to healthful aging.
- Peer-reviewed published clinical research on CytoQuel
- To demonstrate the efficacy of this formulation, CytoQuel® underwent an 8-week clinical human study.
- The published peer-reviewed research on CytoQuel® showed statistically significant evidence of its ability to support healthy cytokine function, blood pressure and sleep quality.
- The study was published in the Journal of Pain Research.
View the research on PubMed!
Click here to view more research and articles on CytoQuel®