C-RLA Provides High Dose, High Absorption Liposomal Vitamin C and R-Lipoic Acid.
C-RLA offers doctors and their patients a safe, efficacious delivery system of High Dose Vitamin C and R-Lipoic Acid in one formulation. Each serving contains 1500mg of Vitamin C and 70mg of R-Lipoic Acid in a natural (GMO-free) liposomal preparation.
- As most oral Vitamin C doses above 250mg are very poorly absorbed, the only efficacious high dose oral delivery system is via liposomes from natural phosphatidylcholine.
- Many doctors supplement in-office Vitamin C drips with C-RLA so the patients continue to receive the benefit of high-dose Vitamin C without stomach distress.
- The sunflower-derived phospholipids (a non-soy product for those with soy sensitivities) are GMO-free and 100% vegan.
Lipoic Acid – a vital antioxidant
Lipoic acid helps protect against oxidative stress generated by high glucose levels.
- Alpha-lipoic acid consists of two different forms (isomers) that have vastly different properties.
- The “R” form is the biologically active component (native to the body) that is responsible for lipoic acid’s phenomenal antioxidant effect.
- The “S” form is produced from chemical manufacturing and is much less effective.
- Typical alpha-lipoic acid supplements consist of the “R” and “S” forms in a 50/50 ratio.
- Pure R-lipoic acid may be 10 times more effective than other forms of lipoic acid and has been called the “mitochondrial antioxidant” because it is a key component of mitochondrial dehydrogenase complexes.