VisionPro EPA/DHA/GLA supports natural tear production, healthy tear film composition and retention of eye moisture.
Provides 75 mg GLA per serving from cold-pressed borage oil. Several studies have demonstrated that GLA-rich oils provide unique support for mucin production, prostaglandin balance and healthy tear film characteristics.
- EPA and DHA also promote healthy prostaglandin and cytokine balance to help protect the secretory function of the lacrimal glands.
- Supporting the functional properties of the lipid layer, EPA and DHA promote retention of water in the underlying aqueous layer.
- A cross-sectional study of 32,470 women demonstrated a significant association between omega-3 fatty acid intake and ocular surface hydration.
- Several randomized controlled clinical trials have indicated that fish oils provide significant support for healthy tear function and associated visual comfort scores.
- Specifically, EPA and DHA support the coating of fluid that covers the eyes, these omega-3 fatty acids are incorporated into the lipid layer of the eye to maintain its fluidity and viscosity.
Pure Encapsulations VisionPro EPA/DHA/GLA – 180 Capsules
Welltopia for Dietary Supplements in Wisconsin
Experts in Customized Multivitamins & Supplements