Ultra B-Complex w/PQQ combines B-complex vitamins with PQQ for unique support of mitochondrial bioenergetics and function.
- The B-complex vitamins are essential to basal mitochondrial function as metabolic coenzymes and methyl donors while PQQ provides novel B-vitamin like activity and advanced antioxidant support, in part by activation of key genetic transcription factors.
- Alpha lipoic acid provides additional support for mitochondrial energy utilization and combined with luteolin, offers enhanced nervous system antioxidant activity.
- PQQ is a novel B vitamin-like cofactor that encourages mitochondrial biogenesis.
- Luteolin maintains healthy macrophage activity and gene expression of the nervous system.
- Alpha lipoic acid promotes mitochondrial function, neuron membrane integrity, and antioxidant protection.
- Thiamin and niacin support healthy neuron cell longevity, neuronal membrane function, and impulse conduction .
- L-5-MTHF, methylcobalamin and vitamin B6 support neuronal health as methylation cofactors in myelin and neurotransmitter biosynthesis.