Ubiquinol-QH 50 mg is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10.
Ubiquinol is important for older individuals, individuals who may be experiencing greater levels of oxidative or physical stress, or for individuals who appear not to respond to regular CoQ10 supplementation
- In a comparison study involving healthy subjects, supplementation with 200 mg ubiquinol for 4 weeks increased plasma total CoQ10
- It was also noted that ubiquinol supported a healthy ratio of CoQ10 to lipids.
- Research indicates ubiquinol supports antioxidant status, healthy ejection fraction and mitral valve function while supporting overall physical activity and quality of life.
- The safety and bioavailability of ubiquinol were evaluated after single oral dose and 4-week multiple dose studies.
- Significant gastrointestinal absorption was observed and no clinically significant adverse effects were noted.