What is PQQ?
• PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone) is a novel cofactor with antioxidant and B vitamin-like activity
• PQQ is naturally present in vegetables and in the human body, including breast milk
• BioPQQ® is manufactured in Japan using a patented natural fermentation process
What are the benefits of PQQ?
• PQQ promotes cardiovascular health by supporting heart muscle function, cellular oxygen utilization and protecting cell membranes from oxidative stress*
• PQQ maintains neural health by supporting nerve growth factor (NGF), neuronal receptor activity and molecular signals that promote mitochondrial function*
• Recent studies show that PQQ supports mental processing*
What are the features of SR-CoQ10?
• A water-soluble, nanosized CoQ10 generated using a patented process
• Clinically studied to show superior absorption compared to solubilized and crystalline CoQ10, with low inter-subject variance
• 24-hour sustained release prolongs plasma CoQ10 levels and allows for convenient once-daily dosing
• Provides cardiovascular, cognitive and antioxidant support to complement the activity of PQQ*
SR-CoQ10 with PQQ: A powerful combination for cardiac, neural and cognitive health*
PQQ and CoQ10 promote antioxidant activity and mitochondrial health through different mechanisms, providing multifunctional support for cardiovascular health and neuroprotection. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial conducted in 71 middle-aged individuals, BioPQQ® supplementation over 12 week supported healthy cognitive performance, specifically high-end mental processing.*
Pure Encapsulations: A PQQ Pioneer
PQQ was first discovered in 1979. Since its discovery, scientists have discovered the many facets of cardioprotection and neuroprotection afforded by PQQ. In 1987, Japanese-based Mitsubishi initiated the production of PQQ in limited quantities for research purposes. The launch of BioPQQ® is a milestone after decades of research and effort to commercialize PQQ.