Saw Palmetto Plus has been used safely for decades to support proper prostate and urinary function.
Its primary mode of action involves maintaining healthy testosterone metabolism.
- Nettle root also known as stinging nettles or Urtica dioica, has indicated the ability to support healthy enzyme activity and maintain healthy hormone metabolism in prostate cells.
- In a multicenter study examining the effect of nettle root extract in over 5,000 individuals, the extract supported prostate health in the majority of subjects.
- In a recently published JAMA meta-analysis involving 18 randomized controlled trials and almost 3,000 men, saw palmetto promoted healthy urinary flow.
- Pygeum africanum may maintain healthy prostaglandin and prolactin metabolism in the prostate.
- Pumpkin seed oil provides essential fatty acids and zinc, important for prostate health.