R-Lipoic Acid 100 mg is a highly bioavailable and stabilized form.
Regular R-lipoic acid is heat sensitive and may polymerize extensively, decreasing its absorption significantly.
- In real-time stability tests, sodium RLA remained stable for 12 months.
- The natural R isomer of alpha lipoic acid may provide enhanced antioxidant activity, energy production, and general metabolic function.
- Studies suggest that RLA acid offers support for glucose metabolism in skeletal muscle.
- A University of California Berkeley study indicates that RLA may be protective against age-related oxidative stress in the liver.
- Furthermore, a study at Oregon State University established a potential role for RLA in protecting the heart from age-related oxidative stress.