Quercetin 500 mg Supports Cardiometabolic, Cellular and Immune Health.
- Supports healthy mast cell function.
- Promotes cardiovascular health by protecting lipids from oxidation and supporting the health of capillaries by enhancing their strength and integrity.
- An in vitro study performed on neutrophils reported that quercetin mediated beta-glucuronidase and lysozyme release and significantly
moderated arachidonic acid release from cell membranes.
- Studies suggest that it may also promote healthy vision by mediating sorbitol production.
- An animal study indicated that it supported prostate cell health by moderating receptor function at the transcription level.
- Additionally, in vitro studies have reported that this powerful flavonoid may be supportive of colon and breast cell health.