PureGenomics UltraMultivitamin offers pre-formed vitamin A for individuals with decreased conversion efficacy of carotenoids due to genetic variations in the enzyme BCMO1.
PureGenomics UltraMultivitamin Promotes cellular function with antioxidants ALA, vitamin C and CoQ10, as well as NAC to support endogenous glutathione production
- Supports healthy VDR activity with 100 mcg (4,000 IU) vitamin D3.
- 100 mg of choline to support healthy methylation and cognitive function, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations.
- Supports healthy brain signaling and emotional balance with lithium and vitamin B12 as adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin.
- Not to be taken by pregnant and lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning or psychiatric medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Not to be taken in conjunction with antidepressants unless advised by a health professional. Individuals with bipolar disorder and depression must be monitored closely by a health professional if taking this supplement. It is recommended that individuals taking this supplement have lithium levels and kidney function monitored regularly.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). Do not exceed the dose recommended by your health professional. Keep out of reach of children.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluten.org‡