PureGenomics Multivitamin addresses the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations in the methylation pathway with B vitamins and choline.
Includes activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5′-phosphate, riboflavin-5′-phosphate, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative benfotiamine.
- Supports macular and retinal health with lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Men and women age 18 and over.
- 800 mcg of Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate.
- Enhanced choline levels for healthy cognitive function..
- Provides vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K in highly bioavailable forms.
- Contains 25 mcg (1,000 IU) vitamin D to support healthy VDR activity.
- Offers vitamin B12 in a unique blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin.