PureGenomics B-Complex is designed to address the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations in the methylation pathway with a unique blend of B vitamins in highly researched and activated forms.
Supports individuals with genetic variations in the MTHFR gene.
- Folate is offered in this formula as Metafolin® 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate,
- Vitamin B12 is offered as a combination of hydroxycobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.
- Adenosylcobalamin is an activated form stored in the mitochondria of cellular tissues.
- Hydroxycobalamin is a precursor form of vitamin B12 converted in the body to both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.
- Provides activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate.
- Benfotiamine is a lipid-soluble, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative, it is a key cofactor in carbohydrate metabolism and healthy synthesis of neuronal myelin.