PS Plus contains Phosphatidylserine that is the most abundant phospholipid in the brain.
Phosphatidylserine provides support for normal age-associated memory decline in the elderly as well as support for overall learning, recall and processing capacity.
- Supports neuron membrane fluidity, signal transduction and cell-to-cell communication for healthy neurocognitive function.
- These effects on cognitive performance were also observed in a study of young adults.
- The efficacy of Sharp-PS® supporting mental capabilities in elderly persons with mild, age related memory loss was explored in an open label study.
- The results suggest support for memory recognition, memory recall, verbal recognition and verbal recall.
- PhytoMemory proprietary blend provides an antioxidant and phytochemical complex from blueberry, strawberry and spinach.