ProSoothe II provides a comprehensive nutrient and botanical approach to support mood, cravings, cramps and bloating associated with the menstrual cycle.
Calcium plays a role in healthy smooth muscle function and menstrual comfort.
- Vitamin D has similar effects, attributed to its ability to promote healthy calcium levels, cyclic hormone function and neurotransmitter activity.
- Healthy intracellular magnesium levels have been associated with maintaining positive mood during the luteal phase.
- Magnesium also plays an important role in nervous system sensitivity, providing support for muscle comfort, breast comfort and emotional well-being associated with the menstrual cycle.
- Studies indicate the positive effect of vitamin B6 on premenstrual mood as well as its crucial role in enhancing the effect of magnesium.
- Vitamin E research suggests that it helps lessen breast tenderness as well as nervous tension and fatigue associated with the menstrual cycle.
- Traditionally used and clinically studied, chaste tree provides significant beneficial support for the hypothalamus and pituitary via its balancing effects.
- Relora® may help diminish stress-related sugary snack cravings and support emotional wellness while rhodiola supports energy and mental function.