Mitochondria-ATP formula provides antioxidant support from vitamins C and E as well as additional antioxidant support from grape seed extract, resveratrol, alpha lipoic acid, and N-Acetyl-Cysteine.
CoQ10 is a component of the mitochondria and plays a key role in the synthesis of ATP.
- Ubiquinol is the activated form of CoQ10. B vitamins are important cofactors needed to fuel the Krebs cycle, while optimal serum levels of magnesium are associated with healthy mitochondrial metabolism and nutrient transport.
- Acetyl-l-carnitine provides carnitine to transport long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria for energy as well as an acetyl group for the synthesis of the Krebs cycle precursor acetyl-CoA.
- Highly pure creatine monohydrate helps enhance the production of the ATP by acting as a precursor.
- These nutrients and bioactive neutralize the free radicals generated during energy production in the mitochondria.
- In a double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover study, the combination of creatine, CoQ10, and alpha lipoic acid supported energy production and antioxidant status within the mitochondria.