MenoVive developed in collaboration with Pure Encapsulations Medical Advisor Felice Gersh, M.D.
MenoVive promotes emotional well-being, maca also offers support for sexual function.
- While rhodiola has long been known to support endurance, recent research suggests that it may act as a selective estrogen receptor modulator to support cognitive, cardiovascular and bone health related to menopause.
- Grape seed extract and resveratrol support menopausal comfort, as well as bone, cognitive and cardiovascular health.
- In a randomized controlled trial, resveratrol supplementation decreased menopausal symptom intensity in 78.6% of patients.
- Numerous studies suggest grape seed polyphenols promote healthy blood vessel relaxation and antioxidant defenses to promote cardiovascular health.
- HMRlignan™contains the lignan 7-hydroxymatairesinol, a precursor to enterolactone, which has been associated with a healthy estrogen-to-progesterone ratio and cellular health.
- As a result, lignans have demonstrated supportive roles in moderating hot flashes as well as promoting breast, uterine, cervical, bone and cognitive health.
- Importantly, dietary intake of lignans and healthy serum enterolactone levels are also positively associated with healthy cardiovascular function.
- Lifenol® hops extract contains 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN), offering support for menopausal comfort, antioxidant defense and bone health.
- Two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies indicated that Lifenol hops extracts provided support for general menopausal discomfort, night sweats and hot flashes.
- Questionnaire results scored at six to eight weeks after supplementation suggest that hot flashes were reduced by three to four times compared to placebo.
- Ashwagandha, rhodiola and maca extracts are adaptogens offering support for positive mood and relaxation.
- Two randomized controlled trials indicated that ashwagandha offers support for occasional stress and promotes healthy sleep, cognitive function and relaxation.