MenoViVe developed in collaboration with Pure Encapsulations Medical Advisor Felice Gersh, M.D.
MenoViVe promotes emotional well-being, maca also offers support for sexual function. While rhodiola has long been known to support endurance, recent research suggests that it may act as a selective estrogen receptor modulator to support cognitive, cardiovascular and bone health related to menopause.
Grape seed extract and resveratrol support menopausal comfort, as well as bone, cognitive and cardiovascular health. In a randomized controlled trial, resveratrol supplementation decreased menopausal symptom intensity in 78.6% of patients. Numerous studies suggest grape seed polyphenols promote healthy blood vessel relaxation and antioxidant defenses to promote cardiovascular health.
- HMRlignan™contains the lignan 7-hydroxymatairesinol, a precursor to enterolactone, which has been associated with a healthy estrogen-to-progesterone ratio and cellular health.
- As a result, lignans have demonstrated supportive roles in moderating hot flashes as well as promoting breast, uterine, cervical, bone and cognitive health.
- Importantly, dietary intake of lignans and healthy serum enterolactone levels are also positively associated with healthy cardiovascular function.
- Lifenol® hops extract contains 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN), offering support for menopausal comfort, antioxidant defense and bone health.
- Two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies indicated that Lifenol hops extracts provided support for general menopausal discomfort, night sweats and hot flashes.
- Questionnaire results scored at six to eight weeks after supplementation suggest that hot flashes were reduced by three to four times compared to placebo. Ashwagandha, rhodiola and maca extracts are adaptogens offering support for positive mood and relaxation.
- Two randomized controlled trials indicated that ashwagandha offers support for occasional stress and promotes healthy sleep, cognitive function and relaxation.