Magnesium Powder activates the enzymes necessary for a number of physiological functions, including neuromuscular contractions, cardiac function, and the regulation of the acid-alkaline balance in the body.
This vital mineral also helps utilize some vitamins, including vitamin B6, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids, and fats, as well as energy production and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and potassium.
- In a cross-sectional study involving 210 elderly individuals, optimal magnesium intake was associated with positive mood, lipid metabolism, and lean body mass.
- In a 15-year study involving almost 5,000 young adults, higher intakes of magnesium were associated with healthy cardiovascular function and glucose utilization.
- Another large cross-sectional study found that magnesium intake was positively associated with bone mineral density in certain subgroups.
- This formula is offered with vitamin B6 to support the intracellular accumulation of magnesium.