LVR Formula helps support liver function with antioxidants designed to offer multifaceted liver cell protection.
Flavonoid components in silymarin, curcumin, and artichoke have free radical scavenging activities, helping to protect and promote liver cell health.
- Studies indicate that silymarin supports healthy liver metabolism, hepatocyte protein synthesis, and DNA integrity within the liver cells.
- Curcumin offers additional cellular protection support.
- Luteolin is a key component found in artichoke.
- Research suggests that it promotes healthy matrix metalloproteinase activity to support healthy liver tissue.
- N-Acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC) is a precursor of the endogenous antioxidant glutathione.
- NAC supports healthy detoxification processes.
- Experimental models suggest that the antioxidant properties of alpha lipoic acid provide further liver cell protection.