Liver-G.I. Detox formula are combined to stimulate both liver and gastrointestinal detoxification.
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine and Alpha Lipoic Acid are antioxidants that boost tissue glutathione levels.
- The combined actions of curcumin and silymarin include enhancing phase II detoxification enzymes, supporting glutathione synthesis and promoting gastric, colon and liver cell functions.
- Sulforaphane from broccoli sprout concentrate is considered one of the most powerful inducers of phase II enzyme activity and has also demonstrated a role in maintaining healthy colon cell function.
- The amino acids glycine, taurine and methionine support detoxification pathways in the liver.
- Glutamine helps to maintain healthy intestinal integrity ensuring proper nutrient utilization while limiting the amount of toxins that pass through the intestinal barrier.
- Artichoke extract aids the digestive process by promoting healthy bile flow and intestinal motility while also supporting hepatic cell function and blood flow in the liver.
- Chlorella the most studied “green food” is traditionally celebrated for its digestive, cleansing and blood purifying properties.
- Furthermore, it’s nutrient-rich matrix includes vitamins, minerals, protein, carotenoids, and flavone compounds.