Lithium 5 mg may support healthy brain receptor function and brain signaling cascades to maintain healthy mental function.
Lithium is an essential micronutrient with some chemical properties similar to calcium and magnesium.
- It is present in all organs and tissues in the body. Lithium has a long history of clinical use for supporting healthy mood and behavior.
- Mechanisms for this involve promoting dopamine and serotonin neurotransmitter activity.
- Plays a role in gene expression of natural detoxification enzymes in the brain‚ including glutathione-s-transferase (GST).
- Offers important neuron antioxidant protection‚ which may also contribute to healthy spatial memory.
- Lithium may support healthy brain receptor function and brain signaling cascades to maintain healthy mental function.