Liposomal Glutathione Offers the key antioxidant glutathione in a liposomal form.
Glutathione is found in virtually every cell of the body and plays a critical role in protein synthesis, enzyme function, transport, and cell maturation.
- Protects the body from free radicals to support cellular function and homeostasis.
- Optimal levels of glutathione have been associated with physical and mental health.
- Liposomal form protects glutathione bonds from the degradation that can occur in digestion.
- Offers antioxidant support for liver tissue protection; the highest concentration of glutathione is found in the liver.
- Purified phosphatidylcholine delivery system offers natural liposomal formation due to the hydrophobic and hydrophilic nature of phospholipids.