Liposomal Glutathione Liquid helps to protect the glutathione bonds from degradation that can occur in digestion.
Glutathione is a large molecule composed of glutamine, cysteine and glycine.
- It is found in virtually every cell of the body and plays a critical role in protein synthesis, enzyme function and transport, and cell maturation.
- It is also one of the main endogenous antioxidants, acting to recycle other antioxidants and protect the body from free radicals.
- Optimal levels of glutathione have been associated with physical and mental health.
- Liposomal liquid delivery system utilizes phosphatidylcholine from non-GMO sunflower oil and tight manufacturing control to ensure glutathione encapsulation for optimal performance.
- Small-sized liposomes allow for increased diffusion across mucus membranes and absorption.