Iodine and Tyrosine provides additional support of tyrosine for hormone synthesis and healthy metabolic function.
L-Tyrosine plays an important role in the production of thyroid hormones.
- Studies show that tyrosine interacts with iodine for thyroid hormone formation.
- Iodine is absorbed by the thyroid gland and supports the formation of thyroid hormones.
- Thyroid hormones have the ability to cross cell membranes, thereby supporting all cells of the body.
- Promotes metabolic function by enhancing mitochondrial activity and enzyme synthesis, especially in tissues and organs such as muscle and the liver.
- L-Tyrosine plays an important role in the production of thyroid hormones.
Pure Encapsulations Iodine And Tyrosine – 120 Capsules
Welltopia for Dietary Supplements in Wisconsin
Experts in Customized Multivitamins & Supplements